What you can do
Do you want to take climate action in the final crucial week of the election campaign?
This campaign is driven by people getting outside, talking to their neighbours, and challenging General Election candidates to take faster & fairer climate action! Join in, and connect with others locally to build a stronger movement for change.
1. Take part in the plan for the final week
Monday 3rd: Night in for Climate with Hustings and Claire Byrne Live Debate!
Tuesday 4th: Flood the inboxes of candidates - Candidate e-action!
Wednesday 5th! Launch a Candidate Twitterstorm!
Thursday 6th! Join or Lead a Local Climate Canvass!
- Schedule you canvass here if you already know where you are going to do it!
Friday 7th! Join or Lead a Commuter Canvass at a transport hub!
- Let's get to train stations, Luas stops, school entrances, busy cafés, bus stops and pedestrian junctions around the country for one last boost of climate canvassing before the country hits the polls on Saturday!
Need flyers, window stickers and badges? Pick them up at one of the One Future local hubs around the country!
No hub near you? Print them here!
Find a climate canvass near you (Purple Pins)
- Click the button on the top left corner to see the list of canvasses as some are slightly hidden! There are canvasses every day until the election.
Find a hustings - where you can ask candidates questions (Yellow Pins)
Find a materials hub - where you can pick up leaflets and stickers. (Green Pins)
Do you want to join a canvass? Just click on the pin on the map & send the canvass lead an email or a text to let them know you'll be joining!
Is there no canvass near you? Sign up to organise one, we'll support you along the way!
Are you running a canvass or hustings that's not on the map? Add it to the canvass schedule here and we'll be in touch with support!
2. Make sure you are on the mailing list
Getting the message of faster and fairer climate action to every house and candidate in Ireland needs lots of resources. Help us make this happen by donating what you can.